Banner Top Image
You are here: Home Lời Chứng

Lời Chứng Của Hoàng Bích

 OUR GOD IS THE GOD WHO DOES  WONDERS
You are the God who does wonders; You have declared Your strength among the peoples.” ( Psalm 77:14)

                Blessed be the God and Father our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ. (Ephesians 1:3) Thanks be to God for His indescribable gifts. I would like to give thanks to the Lord for all that He has done for my family and I. Truly, the God that we put our trust in and serve is a living God, the God who does wonders. As a young Christian who has been witnessing  so many miracles that the Lord has done I can’t help telling you.
                First of all, I give thanks to God who has redeemed, healed, changed, guided and greatly used my parents’ lives. After returning back from Cambodia in 1987, my father caught malaria and became extremely ill. And not long after that the local physician told him that he also had a gall-stone in his kidney. Medicine seemed to have no effect on him. My father’s health continued to deteriorate and he thought he would die soon. One day, when he was lying down in a relative’s house to wait for death, he saw an old Bible which was covered by dust. He took it and started to read. The more he read the more hope for restoration he had. He started to pray: “ Dear God that this book has testified, if you exist and have power please give me a glimmer of hope. Please heal me!” After he had prayed he went to sleep. At about midnight, my father heard the Lord call his name. He was starled and as he sat up in bed, he felt God’s peace come over him. “It seemed to bring healing and in the morning I felt well.” My father said. The Lord had answered his prayer. The next morning malaria went away and the gall-stone also came out of his kidney by urination. Hallelujah! my father was completely healed. His life has never been the same. He had a hunger to know God, he tried to find a church and gave his life to the Lord. Beginning then, his life started changing. He led most of the members in his family to the Lord through his testimonies. He went everywhere telling what the Lord had done for Him.
               In 1991 my dad began witnessing to the mountain tribes of Vietnam and leading them to faith in Christ. In April 30th, 1995 he was stopped and persecuted by the authorities while he was telling ethnic groups about his story. At the same moment, my mom was about to give birth to my third brother. The authorities knew that and put my father into a very difficult situation. If he renouced his faith then they would release him. And if he refused their order then he had to accept the penalty which was three years in prision. For Jesus’s sake and the gospel’s sake my father chose rather to be put in prision than go home. For Jesus is the Mighty One, the One who once saved and transformed his life. Finally, my father left my mother and three children in miserable situation. We could hardly believed that we could bear this heavy laden. Praise The Lord for His faithfulness and mercy which endures forever. As King David onced said: “ I have been young and now I am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken, Nor his descendants begging bread.” (Psalm 37:25) Although the storms of life had raised against us, we believed that God will never leave nor forsake us, as He had promised. As the Lord took care of and provided for the children of Israel in the desert for 40 years so that they lacked nothing, and sent the raven to bring food for Elijah the prophet in brook Cherith - He would provide and deliver us the same. By God’s grace my mother stood firm and strong in faith. She was not only working so hard that she could get enough food for three children but also she fed my father in jail. In addition she took care of the church and rebuilt our collapesed house. Praise God for His goodness. Then the time of troubles had gone by, my father was released and he came home rejoicing that  he was counted worthy to suffer shame for the name of Jesus. My dad was so surprised to see what the Lord had done for my mother and the three children while he was in the jail. The children grew up healthy and received  good education, a new house was built, the church was still growing……Truly, God is so faithful and mericiful. What shall we render to the Lord for all His benefits toward us?
              To start again the process that had been interrupted, my dad began visiting and encouraging bothers and sisters scattered everywhere. Then, he re-established house church movements in his hometown and surrounding areas. However the government didn’t leave him alone. They found ways to isolate and persecute him and the underground churches. But thank God for his protection. The underground churches still exist and grow no matter how bad the government treats them. And the Lord added to the church daily those who were being saved. Therefore we need a bigger place for worship, trainning, refuge…we decided to pray to God for a bigger house. With our  own ability we could never imagine, but with the Lord all things are possible. The Lord answered our prayer after two years. The Central Power Company opened a power line across our house and they compensated for us an amount of money which was enough for us to build a chapel. Hallelujah! We were so happy for the Lord is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We got ready for the building of the chapel for the Lord. While we were happy a tragedy happening to us again. While the construction was in process, a strong storm hit our building. But thank God, for He has protected our family and the builders in perfect peace. After the storm had passed, we lost almost everything. We knew nothing but cried out to the Lord. And the Lord used many ways to provide for us untill the construction was finished. Truly, Jesus is the Lord-Will-Provide, He is Jehovah Jire. The God who does wonders. In the middle of 2006, we offered this maverlous house to the Lord and let its door always remain open to welcome and take care of the homeless, the parentless, the persecuted, the helpless….At present, my parents have adapted three more children who were persecuted and kicked out of their house for Christian faith though they already have five children. My parents are serving God full-time, so financial problems are a really heavy laden. But thank God for He daily loads us with benefits and give us peace of mind. God supports our family in supernatural ways. The reason why we are still alive today is because of the faithfulness and goodness of God. What follows are more the wonders that I would love to tell you to encourage you to stand still and move forward for Him.
                In the summer of 2006 there was nothing to eat. Our family united together in spirit and cried out to God. Several days later, He answersed our prayer.  A neighbor who was gardening suddenly saw a very large snake attacking some of her chickens. She was so scared that she ran away to look for somebody to rescue her chickens. She found my father and I.  We immediately found a bag and rushed to the place the python was eating the chicken.  It was nearly 10kg (22 lb). The python seemed to be very gentle and have no reaction to us. We brought it home and sold it for a large amount of money; enough to buy food for a long time. It was so amazing how the Lord provided for us. He has promised, he will provide!
              Another time,  we fell into an extremely need. We could only "look to the sky". We looked up on the mountain, where does our help come from? Surely, our help come from the Lord the maker of heaven and earth.  An employee of the telephone company came and knocked on our door and informed us that the numbers we are using were one of the winning number  sets which were printed on the payment bill the previous month. She asked us to bring this bill to the post office to receive the award. The prize was $ 100.00. We were both happy and worried because the children had thrown them away. But thank God, we did find it in the trash. It was still okay. Then we brought it to the post office and received the award. Praise the Lord for He had done amazing things among His people.
               Personally, I also offer thanksgiving to God for His grace and amazing love towards me. Thank God because I am still alive to write these testimonies. “I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the Lord.”  (Psalm 118:17)
              During my childhood I lived in contempt, rejected and isolated from neighbors, friends and even teachers because of my family background (the local government told people to keep away from my family, they also told them that my father was a very bad man) So I had been deeply hurt. I always cried whenever I stood in front of many people even my class.  I went to school alone in tears. I hated myself and didn’t have any confidence. I felt desperate and discouraged. But thank God because He has healed the hurt in me. Instead of tears and loneliness in the past, today if you meet me you will see the smile that God gives me. I always smile. I am very confident today because I found my identity in Christ. I know God loves me, He came from heaven to look for me and redeemed me with His own blood. I praise God that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I was created like God in righteousness and the holy truth.
                 I fell down the well once, twice fell from tree about 6 meters high, (19,69 feet) twice had serious motorcycle accidents. The devil tries to take away my life. But thank God, Jesus came to destroy the devil's work. He comes to give me life and fullness of life.
                 In February 2005, I had an accident, my arms and legs were broken, and my spine injured seriously. Doctors ignored me. It seemed to me that I would not be able to walk anymore. I was so desperated because I could not do anything by myself; even personal hygiene. I just wanted to die. Thank God, he did not leave me. My family reunited and decided to cry out to God again. Hallelujah! God answered and healed me.  Only after a month, I could bike to school more than 10km (16 miles) and started all activities as usual. After the complete restoration I grew up very quickly and attainted an ideal height. Indeed, I do not know what shall I do to render to the Lord for all the blessings that he has granted to me.
                God didn’t not only heal but also protect me, and feed me everyday. Those days when I was studying at the local college, I practiced serving the Lord with the youth and students. And I was repeatedly faced with persecution, but thank God that he always keeps me safe and sound. Being born in a large family with many children, I do not want to be a burden for my parents. I practice living independently. I both study and work part-time to make money for my study. God show me favor in the eyes of people whom I work for. He takes care of me  and supplies all my needs. Because I live far away from home and work part time, I wish to buy a motorcycle. My family’s situation, I thought I could never have the motorcycle. But with faith I believe God can do for me what is otherwise impossible. Because it is God who gives life to the dead and calls those things which do not exist as though they did. Praise Jesus for his generous giving, one year later I could afford the motobike which I asked. After the motobike  is a computer that I desire. Luxury things for a countryside boy like me - with God it’s normal. He gave it to me not long afterwards. Truly, “the Lord is my shepherd I shall not be in want.” (Psalm 23:1) One thing more maverlous that I would testify that: Before I liked speaking English very much. It’s an international language that nobody in my village can speak. But I believe that God will continue to do  wonders for me.  Thank God that one day he sent a servant of God from far away to come to teach me. I spent a short time learning English, and now thank God I am able to communicate rather well and able to translate some materials. Praise God for he can use imperfect people in uncomfortable situations to do His perfect will. Morever, I wish I could do something for the Lord. I wish I could lead someone to Christ and establish a Student Ministry at my campus. Thank God he did answer me, I witnessed to some of my roommates and they accepted Christ as their Lord and Saviour.  I am so happy that I can do that. It’s not by my talent but by the Spirit. The Lord added more members to our group. And  now we have 15 members. They are those who love God very much. The government found that there is a new group of Christian rising and they tried many ways to harm us, to persecute us. Praise the Lord for His protection. He hides us and covers us under His mighty hand.  I have been praying to God for a house for student and do believe that God, who had rescued me, and done miracles for me in the past, will continue to do them in the present and in the future. For he is the God of miracles, He is a faithful God, He never changes, He is the giver of life. For He did not spare his own Son but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with him also freely give us all things? (Romans 8:32)
               Through this testimony I hope that you are encouraged and look upon Jesus the author and finisher of faith to walk, to triumph and to see miracles manifesting. Whatever  difficulties and challenges of life which you are faced with right now, just simply put your trust in the Mighty God. Take heart and know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to whose who are called according to His purpose. In the world you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, Jesus has overcome the world. I do believe that the same God who seperated the Red Sea and delivered the children of Israel from the hand of Pharaon, the same God who took care of and fed His people in the desert for 40 years, the same God who has rescued David from the hands of Goliat, the same  God who sent the ravens to bring food for Elijah the prophet in Brook Cherith, the same God who has rescued three Hebrews from burning fiery furnace, the same God who rescued Daniel from the  lion’s claws, the same God who has anointed Jesus with the power and the Holy Spirit to make the blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk, the dumb speak, the dead rising again, the demon possessed delivered, the same God who used uneducated fishermans to do extraordinary things-this same God who does wonders will take care of our family and myself and this is exactly the same God that will help you and do wonders for you today.

             Are you excited to know Him and see His miracles manifested in your life today? Just pray this prayer with me: “Dear Jesus, thank you for loving me and dying for me at the cross. Your blood has cleansed me from all sins. I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that God has risen You from the dead to save me. In Jesus name. Amen!”  Congratulations!  From this moment you are a beloved child of the King of Heaven, you will experience miracles every day.
                
                                                                                                                                                                          Quang Ngai, April 30th, 2011
                                                                        Written by David Hoang Bich

You can contact me at the following address for more details:
Mailing address: Xuan Yen Hamlet, Binh Hiep Commune, Binh Son District, Quang Ngai Province, Vietnam

© Hoàng Bích    
Edit

Đăng nhận xét

Top commentators trong tháng

Loading . comments ...

Facebook

Bình luận mới

Loading . comments ...

Bài viết ngẫu nhiên

Loading . posts ...